Hi! Thank you for your interest.
This blog is focused on food and travel for those who love visiting new destinations, local food scenes, nature, and interesting activities while travelling. The audience is mainly based in the USA, Mexico, Europe, and Canada, with an even mix of men and women from 25 to 34.
I also maintain two other social outlets, Plant-Based Memphis and Memphis Grind, which both have a similar demographic.
If you’re a hotel, restaurant owner, brand, or tour guide, you might find these stats useful. My social media base is always growing. As of June 2018, it is the following:
Erin Ortasic Media – 250+ fans // 1756+ monthly impressions
Plant-Based Memphis – 716+ fans
Memphis Grind – 885+ fans
@erinortasic – 280+ followers // 3100+ monthly impressions
@plantbasedmemphis – 880+ followers
Other Social Media – 150+ followers
Total = 3,160+
Some of the blog’s services include:
- Product reviews
- Press trips
- Digital influencer campaigns
- Brand ambassador programs
- Contests and giveaways
- Juice Bar Crosstown Preview
- Farm Burger Memphis Preview
- Memphis VegFest 2017
- Petit Jean State Park | 13 Photos That’ll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags
- 24 Hours in Grand Rivers, KY
- City Silo Table + Pantry Preview
- Wine On The River 2016
- Memphis Food & Wine Festival 2017
- Wine & Dine Benefit 2017
- Wine & Dine Benefit 2016
- Wine & Dine Benefit 2015
- Wine on the River Memphis 2016
- Best Memphis Burger Fest 2017 Veggie Burger Judge
- Best Memphis Burger Fest 2015 Veggie Burger Judge
- Memphis Veg Fest 2017
- Vegetarian Sushi Secrets Cookbook Promotion 2016
Interested in collaborating?
For inquiries email me at: ErinOrtasic@gmail.com.
- The Food Explorer (1)
- State Parks of Arkansas (1)
- Breakfest 901 (1)
- EFFI Foods (1)
- Bosco’s Squared (1)
- Strano Sicialian Kitchen (1 2 3)
- Juice Bar Memphis Instagram. (1 2)
- VisitFranklin Stories (1 2 3)
- Grist Mill (1)
- Riverside 1844 Artisanal Foods
For more information specific to press trips and sponsored travel, please visit this page.